So here I am, disgusted with the flaccid di-ck of a baseball team I watch when I see yet another hospital swarm like advertising buzzards over a corpse on SNY followed by a McDonalds commercial aimed at giving them more clients. Why am I so upset about the ads on SNY? Because my team can’t finish the job and everything I see is ugly right now.
This team is Al Bundy falling asleep with his hands down his pants. This team peeks early, has random adventures and ends up losing. Forget Castro’s homer, there was no rally and no fight left for this bunch. They seem to try really hard, but are mentally, emotionally or physically unable to act as a team. Everyone is trying to hit a 3 run homer on every swing except Murphy and Gimp and Jose sometimes.
Some notes from this give back game to the lowly Padres.
- Peavy was rattled by Reyes in the first, threw over 1000 times, Dan Murphy tortured him at the plate and with 2 men on he balks and before you know it one of the 3 run homers this team is always swinging for leaves the park.
- Maine threw hard and refused to see he wasn’t facing the Phillies and decided to go at the Padres pace. Mex called it once Maine let the bottom of the order get away.
- Jake Peavy licks his lips like they’re covered in chocolate crack.
- I’ve watched Wright strand runners on third too much the last two years. I remember when he was more like Murphy. I miss the old David Wright.
- Brilliant move by Church bunting for a hit and great shot by Fats Castro who should be starting ahead of the Worst Hitter in the World.
- I can’t believe they let Heath Bell complete his wet dream
Four games out… nice shootin’ guys.
Posted By Nik Kolidas